P a g e s

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finesmith Design's Monthly Group Gift

Hey Guys,

So after logging in today, I saw that Finesmith Design has their monthly group gift ready for the taking. What I didn't expect was that this monthly gift wasn't a beautiful piece of jewelry, but an amazing black gown. What I fell in love with, with this dress is the long train it has. Give me a train on a gown and I am one happy monster. This gown flows beautifully when you walk and the trains always stays put, it dosnt sink under the ground. That just shows you how much Yula Finesmith cares for her customers.

I paired this gown with my new love, "rooted" hair by LeLutka. I don't know why I love blonde on my avatar since my avatar looks like an asian women. But I like it, so there :)


Hair: [LeLutka]-ADDISON hair - Marilyn
Skin: :GP: Swan [Light] Jasmine-Tangerine 1
Gown: !:Priviliged:! Hecate Gown [Group Gift - Finesmith Design]

Don't be a drag, just be a queen,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment