P a g e s

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Holidays...In July

Happy Holidays,

I know it's only July, but who hasn;'t heard of Christmas in July...Plus, dont i look so soo cute. I found this Knit cap a long time ago, it's actually a guy's hair/hat, but i think it looks cute on my girl avatar. I got a cut-off short that say "Your Boyfriend Wants Me" rawr. Then of course i wear my favorite pair of jeans and boots. I really love winter so i was really excited to do this quick photo-shoot. I really hope you guys like this outfit as well.
Hair - *ARGRACE* KnitCap - Smart short - Platinum
Skin - Sassypants - Kellytan1
Coat - AOHARU_BT_ModsCoat_Olive
Shirt - {paper.doll} YourBoyfriend-Black/Teal
Pants - Tyranny D. [Class act in denum] - Dark blue
Boots - [Armidi Gisaci] Unisex Classic Moccas [Light Brown]

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment