P a g e s

Saturday, May 12, 2012

GizzA: POM POM IN RED

Hey Guys,

OMG I am such a bad person for not blogging since April 30th..UGHH I'm so so so so sorry.  Finals were last week and I wanted to take some time for summer break until I got back to classes Monday for a photography class I'm taking.

So i hope this will make it up to you guys.  It's the new Pom Pom collection from GizzA.


Pom Pom is the newest mesh collection from GizzA.  This off-the-shoulder jumpsuit comes in three colors;
  • Red
  • Black
  • Purple
I have been dying to get my hands on the off-the-shoulder tops and suits that are now becoming BIG in  the mesh crazed world we live in now.  I think show the shoulder is such a subtle way of being sexy without being to SLUTTY.

Anything coming from GizzA is just amazing, and the additional component of mesh just sets the bar for all other designers in the grid.  This is how you mix sexy and elegance, the Pom Pom Jumpsuit from GizzA.

xoxo,
Taylor  

No comments:

Post a Comment