P a g e s

Sunday, February 27, 2011

He Ate My Heart

TA DA Guys,

This is my 50th post on UrbanLutz...I cannot believe that I have hit my 50th post already. I can still remember the days when I used online photo editing sites to edit my photos; thank god for CS4. PS, CS4 is Photoshop 4 lol.

I have been looking and searching for the perfect outfit to blog about for my 50th post, and I think i found it. It has everything i love,

-Avant Grade Outfit
-Crazy Big Hair
-A little weird, but in an artsy way

The outfit is from Vita's Boudior. This is actually her valentine's day sale item, which she still has out. But i just like the look of it, and also because it was only 100L. I paired this outfit with CheerNo FEMME Aurora hair that is now out for only 70L at The Dressing Room. Since i didn't show the shoes, i didn't think i would talk about them...


Hair: [CheerNo] Hair AURORA [10.0XL]
Skin: :Curio: Swan-Jasmine-Tangerine
Outfit: I give you my heart!

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment