P a g e s

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm -[AddiCt]-'ed

Hey Guys,

So this post is a little different then my usual posts because I wanted to do something for a designer who is feeling down on her luck lately due to selfish bloggers who just wanted to write bad things about her amazing store. So I wanted to do a post dedicated to some of her beautiful clothing and jewelry. First off, I have one some of her Valentine's Day group gift items, but what I really wanted to show off is this amazing blouse top she made. I love the deep red color and how its kind of like a vest/blouse top, well in my opinion that's what it looks like. I also wanted to add some lighter colors by adding these breath taking golden bracelet. Very greek influence, since their named ATHENA lol.

Anyways, I hope this shows that there are some honest bloggers who just want to show some of the special gifts some of the SL top designers can create.


Hair: [LeLutka]-DREW 2.0 hair/Dark Grayscale
Eyes: :: Exodi :: 2bilja v2.o - Mahogany
Skin: :Curio: Swan-Jasmine-Tangerine
Blouse: -[AddiCt]- JERSEY Racerback/RED LOVE
Bra: -[AddiCt]- FILOMINA [Valentines Gift]
Jewelry: -[AddiCt]- ATHENA R/Gold
Garter: -[AddiCt]- FILOMINA [Valentines Gift]
Nylons: -[AddiCt]- FILOMINA [Valentines Gift]
Stiletto: Stiletto Moody Bare Ava Gold (Black)

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment