P a g e s

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Guys,

Yes, it is that time of year again. The day when couple get together and go out for a fancy dinner with candles and chocolate. The day when children exchange valentine's day cards. The day when middle/high school students sends roses to either their boyfriend or girlfriends or even their bbfs. This day is a day to reflect on the loved ones from your past and embrace the ones you have now. Some people say this holiday was only created by the Hallmark card company to boost their sales; so be it. This holiday for me give me a chance to do something special for those who I love and those who love me in return. It might sound sappy, but I love you, whoever is reading this, I love you with my full heart and I know you have love enough in there for others too. Just go with that love and follow it, because your heart knows my darling. Your heart knows

No comments:

Post a Comment