P a g e s

Thursday, March 8, 2012

blackLiquid: Defined Couture brows and Vendetta Facial Hair

Hey Guys,

So, I haven't had a chance to go get my waxin' done right...but I really needed to do a blog post....So you will just have to look at my very hair eyebrows and my facial hair..UGHH


No No No, I joke guys....I love this facial hair from blackLiquid.  She just released two kind of hairs.

The first being couture eyebrows that are super dark.  And i am in love.  Usually I have my hair blonde, but I decided to dye it back to my natural color so it would match this kind of facial hair.

The facial hair that sits in the chin is throw back to outsider, Guy Fawkes.  If you don't know who that is, watch "V for Vendetta".  This particular piece is both a prim and a facial tattoo.  So that is really nice to have to keep that true black facial hair feature.

xoxo,
Tae

No comments:

Post a Comment