P a g e s

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BORN THIS WAT

Heyyy Guys and Gurls,

I am so happy that I got my hands on this amazing dress. Yes, it is the one and only dress that the Ultimate Pop Singer and my idol, Lady Gaga, wore at the 2010 VMA's. This dress was made by the sick Britney Spears and Lady Gaga Second Life Designer, Ashleey Andrew of Ash's Trash. And yes there are two "e"'s in her name.

Just look at the quality of this dress, i mean come on this is one well made dress. I really love the meat shoes that comes with the dress. Like just the attention to the details on this dress is amazing. The only think I added was the fishnets because Lady Gaga seems to wear fishnets all the time now haha..
Hair - TRUTH: Rayne-Platnium
Skin - Redgrave: Beautiful Tan
Dress and Shoes - Ash's Trash / Meat

No comments:

Post a Comment