P a g e s

Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Dresses...LOVE LOVE LOVE

Hey Hey, IMMM BACK!!

So school has been hecktic for me irl sooooo I really havent had much time to update this. But what im showing you are two dress I am in deep love with.

The first dress is a ultra-cute off the shoulder pink minidress. I like the added sparkly kind of sash tat goes across the chest. I got this dress at The Dressing Room, which is seriously the best place ever. You must go there when you have a chance, seriously. Also I bought there the shoes im wearing. Arn't they the cutest. In both dresses, I have on new shorter hair by TRUTH, I was told it looks like I rolled right out of bed, and it was perfect LOL, thanks Dorian.

The next dress is a very cute black dress that skews out to the right. It has accented with white flowers on the dress and around the waist. Then around the bust are black flowers. Again, I pair this dress with some cute slingback.


In both pictures, I have on:
TRUTH - Grace - Platinum
Skin - Redgrave - Golden Rose tan

Pink Dress:
Dress - R.Icielli - BALLONE dress /lilac
High Heels - *YS&YS* Cala Saona Sand

Black Dress:
Dress - *BOOM* Somnium - Atrus
High Heels - *abc* SI ultra high heels sandals

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment