P a g e s

Monday, February 13, 2012

FINESMITH: I LOVE YOU and INNOCENT LOVE

Hey Guys,

This one is a two for the price of one...but there isn't a price, its totally free haha...  I have from FINESMITH, I LOVE YOU and INNOCENT LOVE Brooch in pink.

   

The above left photo has the necklace and the bracelet from the I LOVE YOU set.  The above right photo is the brooch from the INNOCENT LOVE set.

Both sets are elements that you can see throughout each piece, and that would be the pink petals.  Another element you can see in each piece would be the cream colored pieces.  Like the hearts in the brooch and in the necklace.

Yula has a unique way of combining most any theme or idea with floral ascents; and Valentine's Day is just the place to do this amalgamation.

I hope each and every one of you, my readers, have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

xoxo,
Tae

No comments:

Post a Comment