P a g e s

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bringing Back The 80's

Hey Guys,

So for the last couple of months that I've been going to The Dressing Room, I've been falling in love with Emery Clothing. It's just m kind of style with their bright colors, 80's glam, and unique looks. I went to the store and found many outfits already prepared and ready to buy, which i thought was a genius idea.

After looking around i saw this shirt that I really loved. I mean i hope some people get it and get the funniness of it. I paired this dark top with a blast of hot color with these leggings with zippers. I wanted a neutral color to balance out the hot pink, blue, and dark top. So I added a white jacket.


Hair: [LeLutka]-POMPAI hair - Pitch
Skin: [dekade.] Skins -Claire- sunkissed
Jacket: R.icielli - MISSEILING jacket/white
Shirt: Emery - [Singer Edition] Tshirt Black {You're Nobody..}
Pants: Emery - Leggings Zip Running Free #Fucsia
Heels: *YS&YS* Tiburon

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment