P a g e s

Monday, January 24, 2011

New Release from TDRB

Hey Guys,

So today, I got my The Dressing Room Blue notice for the next shipment of clothing. This week,I really loved another dress by (Milk Motion). It kind of reminds me of what a woman would wear if she was at a villa. All i need is a sangria and a pool boy to make bend over and clean the leave out of the pool. that best detail on this long skirt would be the belt. I just like how it looks messy, but elegant at the same time. IN LOVE RIGHT NOW...


Hair: [Lelutka]-PMPAI hair - Pitch
Skin: [dekade.] SKins -Claire- sunkissed
Necklace: LaGyo_ Papilio necklace silver
Ring: Finesmith H2O2 Ring
Outfit: (Milk Motion) My long skirt & cropped tank (TDRB Exclusive)
Shoes: *YS&YS* Cala Saona Sand

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment