P a g e s

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SemiPunk Look

So this really isnt a punk look, but when I see plaid, I think of punk. This green plaid button up is from AOHARO. I got this a long time again, plus this button up is unisex so both guys and girls can wear it. The pink floral undershirt is also from AOHARO. The jeans are from Tyranny Design and the boots from Armidi. I am starting to get more black hair since after being called Lucy Lu LOL. Which i wont complain because she is a really beautiful woman. Anyways, I just want to do this look, idk why, just thought I would.


Hair: [LeLutka]-DREW 2.0 hair - Pitch
Skin: [dekade.] Skins -Claire- sunkisses
Button Up: AOHARU_BT_RollUpOpenShirt_Check004
Shirt: AOHARU_BT_SpyderT-Shirt_SoftPink(Top)
Jeans: Tyranny D. [Class act in denum] - Dark blue
Boots: [Armidi Gisaci] Unisex Classic Moccas [Brown]

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment