P a g e s

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Concrete Jungle

Hey Guys,

This is "MY" first blog post of 2011, WHOOOOOO. Enough of this silliness, lets get to blogging. I found all of these items of clothing at The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue. All at different times thought, sorry :(

The dress if from (Milk Motion) which is starting to grow on me. Then i was despertally looking for a pair of shoes that would go with this outfit, then suddenly i remember that I had this great pair of heels from *YS&YS*, which is one of my favorite shoes designers in SL.

I hope you guys enjoy my little stroll down The Concrete Jungle.


Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Capuccino - Black
Skin: [dekade.] Skins -Claire- sunkissed
Dress: (Milk Motion) My girly dress
Heels: *YS&YS* Tiburon

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment