P a g e s

Monday, May 23, 2011

BORN THIS WAY - RELEASED

SO AS MANY OF YOU KNOW...I AM OBSESED WITH LADY GAGA AND HER NEW CD "BORN THIS WAY" WAS JUST RELEASED... I AM GUNNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND LISTEN TO EVERY SONG AS LONG AS I CAN.

Anyways...in celebration for this CD release, I wanted to post a lost that I think Gaga would love to wear sometime, if she was in SL i guess LOL. I really love the eyepatch. I just wanted something that is different and is still fashionable. It has a zipper on it, just to go with my street themed Gaga look. This outfit is all in black, since that is Gaga's signature color as of right now. To make it even more Gaga and even more street couture, it found a jacket from R.icielli that has studded large shoulder pads...which i am in love with anyways LOL. Those are the two really new things that I have in this outfit...I hope you enjoy it and everyone like its...Thanks :)


Hair: [LeLutka]-HERA 2.0 hair - Marilyn
Skin: :GP: Swan [Dark] Jasmine-Mysterious 1
Eyes: Dimensions Eyes - Rebirth - Black Charcoal
Eyepatch: - Nemesis - Unctrollable eye patch #2
Jacket: R.icielli - MISSEILING V2 leather jacket.black
Nails: Finesmith Design- Nails- BlackOnyx
Bodysuit: (epoque) Rigid Bodysuit - Black
Fishnets: *Thalia* Fishnet Pantyhouse with Seam
Heels: Ash's Trash / Nightmakers Black

I Was Born This Way Baby,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment