P a g e s

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Relay For Life - Sweetest GoodBye

Hii Guys,

So I finally got the chance to visit the Couture of Hope Event going on at the Avenue Sim; 40 top designers in Second Life will have on display some of their best pieces of outfits for a charitable cause. All the proceeds from this mega fashion sale will go right to RFL.

One of the outfits that stood out the most to me was this avant garde/formal outfit with black short shorts and a white lace top with a big black bow. To me, this just screams TAYLOR WASSEP!. I fell in love with it once i saw it on a certain model from a certain blog. I don't wanna name names, but she made this outfit look like I need to buy it now.

Here is the SLURL to go to the Couture of Hope.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/AVENUE%20at%20GOL/41/154/22


Hair: [LeLutka]-Sj hair - Marilyn
Outfit: [SG*] Magic (For Relay For Life)

I'm Just A Holy Fool,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment