P a g e s

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Fling

Greetings Everyone,

I have been on craze avatar these past few weeks. Saturday, I was a contestant in I AM FIERCE. But sadly, I didn't make it to the finals. I think a big thing about it was that my set didn't rezz properly so i had to stomp it out o'natural. Then the next day, Sunday, I participated in the 11 Rooms Inspiration Show by Finesmith Design. So i have been getting ready for those two shows the past couple weeks.

So now that I am not busy right now, i thought I would do a blog post. Since it's spring, I thought I would do a floral print dress from S H I N E. I paired this green and floral printed dress with *YS&YS* shoes. I really love that this is a darker green dress that is strapless. sometimes if the straps aren't done correctly, it looks very nebbish, so I'm glad this dress is strapless. Overall, I high suggest getting this dress to make a great statement if you need to be seen on the grid this spring.


Hair: Exile Xmas Gift- Artemis: Angel Dust
Dress: S H I N E - Marry Dress Floral #TGF
Rings: Finesmith Roses for your <3- ]5000 Members Group Gift]
Shoes: *YS & YS* Stella skin & RaIMbow Shoes TDR

I'm Just A Holy Fool,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment