P a g e s

Saturday, May 21, 2011

LeLukta - LeLukta - LeLukta - LeLukta . . . And More LeLutka

Hey Guys,

So this may be my last blog post since the world is suppose to "end" today...err, in like 18 hours or whatever. Anyways, I wanted to bring you one of my favorite brands in SL, LeLutka. I love love love their style and pretty much everything LeLutka I love. So i obviously fell in love with this new shoe form LeLutka that they have in the 2011 Shoe Fair. It comes in 12 different colors, plus a 13th color if you buy this color during the shoe fair.

This shoe, called K.I.A is totally wrapped around your foot and give the silhouette of a wedge; but at the same time, its not a wedge. In my opinion its not a wedge. There is this super cute zipper in the back that give it that fashionable feeling. I choose this pink color since i really don't have many shoes in pink, so i thought i would start to get more pink in my life...

Anyways, I just wanted to blog this show for all to see, hopefully the world docent end and you can go down to the shoe fair and get yourself a pair of these impressive shoes.

Here is the SLURL to the Shoe Fair:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rhodium/34/142/41


Hair: [LeLutka]-BIGGEST hair - Marilyn
Skin: ;GP; Swan [Dark] Jasmine-Mysterious 1
Bodysuit: [LeLutka]-SPIKE/silver
Shoes: [LeLutka]-K.I.A.-Orchid (2011 Shoe Fair)

I'll Die Living As Free As My Hair,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment