P a g e s

Monday, May 2, 2011

Futur-Magical

What what...

So I was luckily enough to have the beautiful, the fierce, and magical BlackLiquid Tokyoska. She totally re-did my shape and made it more asian. Which I love Love Love. She also made my shape more modelesque, but at the same time, still petit so i don't look like a fricken' giant. I so love my new shape. Thank you so much BlackLiquid, LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Now to the clothing. I have been in the 11 Rooms Inspiration Fashion Show and it was all dark and futuristic. So that kind of inspired me to dress in this cute dress by KLETVA. This was a special deal at The Dress Room: Blue. I really love the semi off the shoulder black and white dress. It really gives the futuristic feel by the black framing the white which is down the middle. I kind of wish that you could see my eyes, but i really wanted to show off the VIP group glasses from époque.s. It just goes with my colour palette. Finally, the shoes just gave the edginess with the spikes in the back...OVerall, i am in love with my makeover and my clothing...

Of before i forget also, I got a new skin from curio. It comes in two styles, heavy eyeliner eyes and heavy black lips...both on a skin. I love it :))


Hair: [LeLutka]-WATSON hair - Marilyn
Skin: :GP: Swan [Dark] Jasmine-Mysterious 1
Sunglasses: (epoque.s) Repmtion Frames - VIP White (Group Gift)
Ring: Finesmith roses for Your Love Ring (Group Gift)
Dress: KLETVA-Quorra Dress (TDRB Special)
Shoes: {theosophy} Caerau Studded Prumps (Coal)

I'm Just A Holy Fool,
Taylor

P.S. Lady Gaga's newest music video, Judas, comes out tonight on American Idol @ 7 i believe, and then again @ 11 or 11:30 tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment