P a g e s

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

S H I @ Modavia Fashion Week

Hey Guys,

So Modavia Fashion Week has come and gone :((

But that dosnt mean that we still can't enjoy all the wonderful outfits from the designers.  And I luckily got my hands on an outfit that is pretty much me in outfit form.

S H I is an amazing Japanese designer and has created some of the most beautifully crafted outfits I've seen.  I love love love shoe this outfit is taking the moist icon elements from a kimono and updating them into this fashion forward out.  But what really stood out to me was that this top was off the shoulder.  DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN OFF THE SHOULDER OUTFIT?!?!?!?!?  So long, and i cannot believe I have finally found one that i like so much.  The shading done on all the prims on this outfit is also crafted in a good quality way.


Overall, S H I is a brand that I will be buying stuff from alot more now.  I cannot wait to see what else they come up with.

H a i r : [kik]hair-Kate03(black)
O u t f i t s : MFW2011- . S H I : C H I N O I 

P o s e : IP - Inferior9

xoxo,
Tae

No comments:

Post a Comment