P a g e s

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going to the Monsterball

Hey Guys,

So am one of the most biggest Lady Gaga fans, if you didn't know that yet. So I am so psyched when I heard one of my friends is going to see her tmw at the Staple Center. I told him to take alot of pics of her and give them to me, is that creepy??

Anywho, I decided since I couldn't be there myself, I would dress my avatar up as if she was going. I have a blue flannel shirt with a flexi-prim attachment over a fan shirt made my +The Fame+. I pair these with skinny jeans and flip flops. What is nice about this outfit is that it can be both for male and female avatars. I hope you enjoy it, and remember...

PUT UR PAWS UP!


Hair - TRUTH Rayne Streaked - light blondes
Skin - REDGRAVE - beautiful tan
ButtonUp - sf design flannel shirt blue
tShirt - +The Fame+ Lady Gaga Fanshirt 1
Jeans - Tyranny D. {Class act in denum) - dark blue
Scandels - GuTi flip flops leather grey

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment