P a g e s

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tank Top

Hey Guys,

While i was shopping with a very dashing and smexy guy, Thorn Venom...we came to a dandy little shop. You might have heard of it, its called AITUI. They sell clothing, tattoos, skins, ears, and many other emo/grunge styles. I really love this tank, it looks tight around the pec area and i love when tanks do that, or they look very loose.

I paired this with Tyranny Design jeans, yes i know these jeans are ment to be for girls, but i really love how they look on my avatar. This type of look to me just is casual...I really like the casual look on me LOL.

Hair - Uw. St Owen-Angel shine
Skin - *REDGRAVE* - Tanned Skin - Jan-
Tank Top - AITUI - Boy Tanl /White/
Jeans - Tyranny D. {Class act in denim} - Dark blue
Shoes - Roosters Rowdys Sneakers

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment