P a g e s

Thursday, August 5, 2010

WINTER TIME IN JULY PART 2

Hey Hey,

I know a couple of days ago I did a post about winter wear, but now i did it for my male avatar. I think i look so cute in this outfit. I have darker hair in this picture then the hair my male avatar usually wears. I love it, irl, i usually go darker in the winter also. I have him wearing a plaid scarf and a plaid swear. I know you shouldnt wear to different type of patters together, but i like it, who cares. I dont hear no siren from the fashion police. I also have my male avatar wearing uber cute geek glasses. He has on a pair of washed out light jeans and light brown boots. Tell me what you think.

Hair - Uw. St Owen-Hair mesh lint
Skin - *REDGRAVE* - Tanned Skin -jan-
Glasses - **cute bytes** Geek Glasses
Scarf - *Muism* [Chunky Scarf] Tassel/Tartan black
Sweater - 2squared Couture Jacket
Jeans - .:Fall Out:. - Modus Jeans - Ligth Washed
Boots - [Armdi Gisaci] Unisex Classic Moccas [Light Brown]

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment