P a g e s

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Look 4 My Male Avatar

Hey Hey Hey,

It time for an avatar update...what do you guys think?? I have brown hair now...what do you think?? I think i really like it. As you may or may not be able to see, its longer in the front and shorter in the back. The skin i have on is from CheerNo, it from the Wady collection. It has a red stripe of color across his eyes.

Now, my clothing chooses are kind of the same. I have on a white jean button-up shirt with a poped color and rolled up sleeves paired with black skinny jeans and a pair of sandels. I really love wearing this kind of outfit both irl and in-world and i really hope you guys wanna wear this style of clothing as well.
Hair - *Muism* Katsuo/Copper chestnut
Skin - [CheerNo]Wady_Light/IM-ON-FIRE skin
Button-Up Shirt - ::GB::DenimShirt White
Jeans - /rockerwear/ emo jeans
Flip-Flops - * GuTi flip flop leather grey

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment