P a g e s

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Entry for Fellini Couture Muse 2011

Hey guys,

So I'm so excited to have entered the Fellinin Couture Muse 2011 contest. I just found this amazing gown designer and I am instentally in love with each and ever one of their gowns. Obviously I had to pick the most avant garde looking pice to wear. I mean I wanted to get this when I first saw it in the fairy-tale inspirited decorated store. There are all these beautiful and elegant gowns in this store that I so wish I could have gotten, but I am in love with my choice.

What i love about this gown is that it kind of fits my avatar very well. Since my avatar is asian, origami would have to be the most reasonable choice if I wanted to show of my style. The primes on this gown are top quality, and flipped up at different areas on the gown. Kind of like the origami swan that are so popular to make. The color scheme on this gown really inspirated me to ad some color, like the red in the hair, by Tukinowaguma, and in the earrings and necklace, by FineSmith jewelry.

The Head Shot

The Body Shot

Hair: Tukinowaguma Tokie PlatinumHair
Skin: :GP: Swan [Dark] Jasmine-Tagerine 1
Jewelry: Vivienne Inspiration Colorset (Necklace, Earrings)
Gown: Fellini Couture- Origami gown

I'm Going To Marry The Night,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment