P a g e s

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oxygen Shoulder Pads - Grey

Hey Guys,

After my shift at FineSmith Designs as an In-Store model, I looked around the store really quick to see if there are any new jewelry piece to get. Then i came caroused these really cool looking shoulder pads. There were two sets, one grey/black colored and the other was green and yellow colored. Now, if you know me, then you know I L.O.V.E. shoulder pads.

As I like to say, "the bigger the shoulder the pads...the closer to Gaga"

Anyways...I thought black to match the shoulder pads...so i put on a leotard by KLETVA and i also just changed the textures on the [NeurolaB Inc.] heels i was wearing the black. Then POSE, and pose, then pose, and pose once more...


Hair: KLETVA-CIB Hair/TDRB (The Dressing Room Blue)
Skin: :GP: Swan [Dark] Jasmine-Tangerine 1
Jewelry: Finesmith Oxygen Shouderl Pads
Leotard: KLETVA-Quorra Dress-Ypt Body tdrb special (The Dressing Room Blue)
Heels: [NeurolaB Inc.] Fatality Electro Anima

I'm Going To Marry The Night,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment