P a g e s

Monday, August 29, 2011

Part Deux of Noir

Hey Guys,

I have part demux of the Noir Collection.  To refresh your memory, the Noir collection is entirely inspired by blackLiquid Tokyoska.  I will also post a link to the first post so you can check out those piece in this collection.

 
In this post, I have on the Noir magic wand, which is like a queen's scepter and a witch's wand all in one.  How royally sinful to create such a beautiful accessory.

Next off I have on the second necklace in the collection.  This looks much like the unisex necklace, but in the female version of it.  I know saying that kind of controdics each other; but you will get what i mean in a few sentences.  The unisex necklace has a more circular ringlet compared to this more oval ringlet.  That is mainly the real major difference in the two version of this necklace

The second set of earrings in this collection remind me of chandelier-style earrings.  It is black like the other pair, but are more formal and less avant garde.


It might be hard to see, but there is a collar that I am wearing in both pictures.  This collar draws it look from the bracelet.  Which when wore together will tie together any outfit you pair with these two jewelry pieces.

Finally, there is a beautiful ring that is on the left hand.  This ring is such the perfect accessory to add to any outfit to give it a little extra bit of theatrics to the complete outfit.  At the same time, this ring can be worn with causal outfits to give a chic feel to it.

Now, with the collection full blogged now, I can finally wearing these around to show off the great craftmenship of Yula Finesmith.  I absolutely love this entire collection and i will probably be wearing these jewelry pieces and accessories in most all my outfits when I can.  I just love them so much.

Go now and check out this wonderful set and mix-and-match all these pieces with some of the other great creations by Yula.

xoxo,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment