P a g e s

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adopt-A-Family Tres Beau Exclusive Ballgown

Hey Guys,

Yesterday was the 2nd Annual Adopt-A-Family Christmas Benefit Fashion Show. It went so well and I had a blast being a model in this charity show. I wanted to show you my favorite outfit I got to wear in the show. It is a ballgown exclusively created by Kimmera Madison. It's golden with fading light to dark colors on it. It also has a really big and cute golden rose on the hip.

We also had to wear jewelry from Mood and Finesmith Design, I was fortunate enough to be wearing Finesmith Design. In this picture, I'm wearing Chloe's Hallusination Necklace. What i love about this piece of jewelry is that settles on the top of shoulders and not the neck itself. I has big pieces of jews on the left side of the necklace.

Overall, I really loved walking in this benefit and I really hope next yet I get to be apart of it again. Thank you Lacie for this great opportunity, and bless you as always.



Hair: TRUTH - Midori - Swedish
Skin: dekade. -Claire- Sunkissed
Jewelry: Finesmith Design Chloe's Hallusination's Necklace
Ballgown: Tres Beau "Glisten" Gold, Adopt A Family Benefit 2010

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment