P a g e s

Monday, December 27, 2010

R.icielli Haul

Heyy Guys,

I hope your holidays were festive and fun filled...I for one had a great one myself, anyways, back to fashion. A couple days ago I got the notice that most everyone waits for, The Dressing Room's new clothing releases. Like most times I'm there, I usually will get R.icelli clothing. This time was a bit different, instead of having one outfit or piece of clothing, we got treated to a whole set of clothing. I got two short jackets (one in pink and one in light purple), a hot pink minidress, a dark pink sequince bra, and a light purple jumpsuit.

My two favorite pieces of clothing are the hot pink mini with a pink jacket and the light purple jumpsuit I mean what blonde dosn't look amazing in pink? I also really love the detailing on the joint areas on the clothing for the jumpsuit. It kind of reminds me of Britney Spear's jumpsuit in the Oops, I did it again music video. I mean with some differences.




Outfit #1
Hair: Exile Artemis/Angel Dust
Skin: dekade. -Claire- Sunkissed
Jumpsuit: R.icielli - VICTORIA jumpsuit /lilac
Bracelets: Finesmith Ocollection O11 Bracelets
Shoes: YS&YS Cala Saona Sand

Outfit #2
Hair: TRUTH Kami - light blondes
Skin: dekade. -Claire- Sunkissed
Jacket: R.icielli - MISSEILING jacket/oldpink
MiniDress: R.icielli - BARBBARA dress /barbie
Shoes: YS&YS Cala Saona Sand

rah rah,
Taylor

P.S. I know the pictures don't look similar, that's because I took the pictures on two different days and I was gunna do two separate posts, but got lazy and just did one...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment