P a g e s

Sunday, December 5, 2010

ONEELEVEN SALE!!!

Heyy Guys and Gals,

So last thursday, a friend of mine and me went to the wonderful and "unique" One Eleven Sale. Yes the infamous sale where there is only 111 of each item in this extravaganza. We had been looking around for cute clothing and I found this jacket, by BALACLABA, in the men's section that I have seen before but never thought to get it. But right then and there i knew I had to have it and with most of the money coming form Vittoria, my friend, i got my jacket(s). Yes i say jackets because it comes with both a black and navy blue jackets.

I like that is screams men jacket, but yet it still looks good on my female avatar. I paired this jacket with my brown hair form LoQ and Tyrannay blue jeans. LOL


Hair - LoQ Teguila - Brown
Hairbase - LoQ Hairbase - Brown
Skin - dekade. -Claire- sunkissed
Jacket - BALACLABA!! 1011 jacket / black
Jeans - Tyranny D. {Class act in denim} - Dark blue

No comments:

Post a Comment