P a g e s

Monday, December 20, 2010

It Lives...

Hello Little Monsters,

The day has finally come...Ash's Trash has released one of my most favorite, if not favorite Lady Gaga outfit she has ever worn, The Living Dress. Yes, The Living Dress lives; this amazing outfit done by Ash's Trash owner Ashleey Andrew. She is a wizard at the sculpties and textures. This dress has it all; the wings that are at the back of the dress, the headpieces, and the flowing crystalized train. I do have to confess, this dress isn't "alive" like how the RL dress is, but i mean I still give this dress 9.999999% out of 10. Like i think if i could, I would wear it everywhere.

I hope you to go and buy this amazing dress, I know all my fellow Little Monsters will!!



Hair: TRUTH - Rayne - light blonde
Skin: dekade -Claire- Sunkissed
Dress: Ash's Trash / living
Shoes: I ALEIDA I White Boot Heels

rah rah,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment