P a g e s

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bohemian/Japan Fusion

Heyy Guys,

For this looking, i got inspired by a flickr photo I randomly stumbled upon. I instantly fell in love with what I thought was a kimono, I soon found that its called a Haori; really a different name for a kimono. Yeah go figure, right. Anyways, i found this style haori at tomoto. Which is a very asian/japanes/chinese inspired outdoor store. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I wanted thsi haori to stand out more so i put on a white top and white jeans. Then to add some color, I added green heels to compliment the green in the haori.


Hair: Exile Xmas Gift Artemis: Angle Dust
Skin: dekade. -Claie- sunkissed
Sunglasses: DEF! Sjopping Bag/Sniper/B;acl
Haori: Tomoto, haori balle yellow
Top: Tyranny D. [Taking it easy tops] eggshell
Jeans: paper.doll TweedPants-White
Shoes: glow studio - Classic Pumps Basil

Sayōnara,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment