P a g e s

Thursday, January 26, 2012

FINESMITH: Heartology

Hey Guys,

I am so sorry for that lack of posting lately, I have had some horrid computer problems resulting in my not being able to use PS, get photos, or log into SL.  After hours of support help and time, I am back and ready to start posting again!!

To start off, I think he ate me heart...


Heartology is here at FINESMITH and ready to take flight.  This angelic jewelry set that was just release has three key pieces in total.  There is a bracelet with the recurring wing and love theme.  You can see this theme in the necklace with the wings and heart combination.  Along with the length of the necklace that reach to mid torso.

The most eye-catching piece of the entire Heartology set would be the wings that are spreading out to take flight with.  These wings are just such a wonderful piece of art really.  I honestly cannot think of the words to describe how wonderful this set makes me feel.  Thank you Yula for this angelic set.

xoxo,
Tae

No comments:

Post a Comment